This website uses cookies. By using and further navigating this website, you accept this.
Dismiss
Did you know that FlightAware flight tracking is supported by advertising?
You can help us keep FlightAware free by allowing ads from FlightAware.com. We work hard to keep our advertising relevant and unobtrusive to create a great experience. It's quick and easy to whitelist ads on FlightAware or please consider our premium accounts.
Dismiss

Infos et manchettes ✈ Général ✈ New (24 hours)

  • 8

Farnborough: 192 milliards US d'accords passés lors du salon.

Soumis
 
Les commandes et engagements d'achats passés lors du salon aéronautique de Farnborough, près de Londres, ont atteint au total 192 milliards de dollars US, ont annoncé samedi les organisateurs de ce salon qui ferme ses portes dimanche. Il s'agit d'une augmentation de 67,5 milliards de dollars par rapport à la précédente édition, en 2016. Plus de 1400 avions commerciaux ont été commandés, pour un total de 154 milliards US et plus de 1432 moteurs, pour une valeur de 21,96 milliards US. (www.lapresse.ca) Plus d'info...

  • 1

Flight delay compensation for the US flights.

Soumis
 
Globally only 15% of entitled passengers receive compensation. The rest 85% is left with no money because of: - lack of knowledge about their rights or… - missing know-how on how to file the complaint in the right way. Enjoy reading my article about applying for the US flight delay compensations. (www.leantravellerguide.com) Plus d'info...

  • 10

Historic plane crashes at Texas airport; 13 passengers onboard survive

Soumis
 
A historic C-47 twin-engine prop plane crashed at the Burnet Municipal Airport in Texas on Saturday; all 13 passengers onboard survived, officials said. The Burnet County Sheriff's Office said the C-47 "Bluebonnet Belle" was trying to takeoff when it crashed. (www.foxnews.com) Plus d'info...

  • -1

NASA Brings Latest Aerospace Technologies to AirVenture 2018

Soumis
 
Visitors to AirVenture Oshkosh 2018 can get a close look at the latest in NASA aerospace technology during the Experimental Aircraft Association’s annual airshow Monday, July 23, through Sunday, July 29, at Wittman Regional Airport in Oshkosh, Wisconsin. The NASA Exhibit Pavilion, located in Aviation Gateway Park, will be packed with exciting interactive simulators, models, displays, exhibits and videos that highlight the truly groundbreaking work happening at NASA centers across the country.… (www.nasa.gov) Plus d'info...

  • -1

Castaic Woman Says Delta Let Man Go at LAX After She Reported Him Sexually Assaulting Her Mid-Flight

Soumis
 
A 23-year-old woman says her seat neighbor sexually assaulted her while she napped on a Delta flight to Los Angeles, and although she reported the crime to staff on the plane they failed to apprehend the man upon landing. Castaic resident Delany Luh said she was returning from visiting a friend in Chicago on June 16 when, about two hours into a connecting flight from St. Paul, Minnesota, to LAX, she fell asleep. (www.airtravelvlog.com) Plus d'info...

  • 5

Forced landing: Kaz Trans Antonov An-26 near El-Alamein on Jul 20th 2018, fuel starvation

Soumis
 
Head winds stronger than expected, so 4:53 into a 6 hr. flight, with the crew all saying to divert to alternate, the Capt. goes ahead with the planned landing at El-Alamein and end us short by 30 miles. (www.aeroinside.com) Plus d'info...

  • 4

Lufthansa announces six new winter destinations from Frankfurt and Munich

Soumis
 
Lufthansa now flies from Frankfurt and Munich to Eilat (Ovda) (above), the attractive holiday resort on the Red Sea in the south of Israel. (worldairlinenews.com) Plus d'info...

  • -4

Portugal’s Hi Fly offers the first A380 for “wet lease” operations

Soumis
 
A new era for the double-deck Airbus jetliner. Hi Fly, a Portuguese company with an all-Airbus fleet has become the first operator of a second-hand A380 (www.airbus.com) Plus d'info...

  • 5

airBaltic receives its tenth Airbus A220-300

Soumis
 
airBaltic received the tenth Airbus A220-300 aircraft, registered as YL-CSJ, in Riga on July 20. By the end of 2018, airBaltic plans to have a total of 14 A220-300 aircraft on its fleet. (worldairlinenews.com) Plus d'info...

Se connecter

Vous n'avez pas de compte? Inscrivez-vous maintenant (gratuitement) pour des fonctionnalités personnalisées, des alertes de vols, et plus encore!